- Access Atelier LLC is your source for TAS plan review and site inspection. Consultation for your project is also available, including assessment of existing buildings, for compliance with ADA and Texas standards. Your needs are met whether you have a residential, commercial, municipal, campus, office, retail, or industrial project. Our office is located in Arlington, Texas, centrally between Dallas and Fort Worth. Conveniently located to Mansfield and the Mid-Cities, our Accessibility Specialists are available to assist with projects across the United States.
- Program Access
The public entity is encouraged to promptly begin the process and establish procedures to begin removing existing barriers to make programs & services readily accessible. Learn more…
- Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) Compliance
Our Registered Accessibility Specialists (RAS) have performed well over 1000 plan reviews and inspections for projects throughout Texas, and are here to assist you in each aspect of access compliance from preliminary design through post-construction inspection.
- Plan Review
Atelier will review your construction documents for access compliance as required by TDLR. We will outline non-compliant areas and provide you with a comprehensive summary of conditions to address through the construction process. We are here to work with you from registering your project with the state through your inspection and any needed corrections.
- Site Inspection
Upon completion, commercial and public projects in excess of $50,000 require a site inspection for access compliance. This is in addition to local building codes and ordinances. Our Accessibility Specialists will visit your site and provide the necessary reporting to the TDLR, through to any needed corrections.
- Preliminary Plan Review
Atelier thoroughly understands guidelines that may affect your project. By identifying accessibility concerns early in the design process, your design professional is able to incorporate these minimum standards throughout the design development.
- Preliminary Site Inspection
Finding construction errors after completion can be costly. Atelier provides site visits upon request, to inspect concrete forming, rough-ins, and framing. Minor adjustments now avoids lost time and added costs to your project.
- Site Survey & Assessment
Commercial property owners have an ongoing obligation for barrier removal under the ADA. Our specialists assess your existing facility and identify potential obstacles. Identifying barriers before the purchase of a property is important in determining the overall cost of ownership. Learn more…
- Expert Consulting and Analysis
We have assisted in the expert witness capacity, and we have provided reports for various projects, including residential and major commercial complexes. Our Accessibility Specialists are well versed in the various standards and may assist in providing analysis of various codes, as well as the development of your remediation plan. Learn more…
- Planning & Design
Access to your facility does not have to be unsightly. Our team assists in developing creative solutions, incorporating universal design, allowing your project to be more comfortable and easily accessible for all visitors. A thorough understanding of the required standards enables Atelier to discuss available options in resolving architectural barriers that may exist.
- CEU Presentations
Ateiler creates continuing education presentations to fit your unique needs. “Avoiding Common Construction Errors” and “Understanding the New ADA” are examples of our popular seminars, providing owners, builders, and architects, the necessary tools to achieve compliance in their projects. Learn more…
- Office and Retail Suites
- Industrial, Retail, and Commercial Shell and Multi-tenant
- Hospitals, Surgical, Therapy, and Medical
- Parks and Recreational, Water, Amusement and Theme Parks
- Hotels, Apartments, and Assisted Living & Nursing Homes
- Public and Private Schools
- Auditoriums and Public Stadiums
- Civil Design, Streetscape, and Campus Development
States in Which We’ve Worked
Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia & Wisconsin, California